Date: Monday, Dec 11, 2017
BC’s K-12 curriculum is changing! Two new key features include a concept-based approach to learning and a focus on the development of core competencies to foster deeper and more transferable learning.
Come to this session to learn about the other key features and how they may impact university learning. We’ll dissect the essential changes for you, give you a chance to ask questions and explore how these changes may impact your classes and curriculum.
- Monday, December 11, 1:00 - 2:30 | B305, R444 - Nanaimo
- Tuesday, January 18, 9:30 - 11:00 am | B305, R507 - Nanaimo
- Tuesday, January 23, 1:30 - 3:00 pm | COWICHAN, R380
- Thursday, January 25, 11:30 - 1:00 pm | ONLINE WEBINAR
- Monday, January 29, 9:30 - 11:00 am | B305, R507
Audience | VIU Campus Community
Date | Monday, December 11, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Location | Nanaimo Campus Building 305, Room 444
Registration | InVIU Direct Link
Questions | firstname.lastname@example.org | Centre for Innovation and Excellence in Learning